British people mock Pakistan Army Chief’s nuclear threat and show his recklessness

These are absolutely scandalous & disgraceful, said British political commentator and author David Vance in response to a tweet containing the Army chief’s alleged nuclear threats red phone call.

Story Pin image

Asian News International Said

Talking to ANI he said, “The remarks made are totally abominable and offensive. They are reckless. It is totally insane for anyone to think about attacking India and having a nuclear exchange.

The response from India has been calibrated and consistent. He shouldnt be let off with such incendiary comments, he said.

Additionally, Vance said that he “hopes soon the US will sever its diplomatic relations with this country until it begins to act like a civilised state… which is not what they have been doing for 20 years.”

Vance became frustrated at the US’s willingness to put up with Pakistan’s actions, and said: ‘I don’t know why America or President Trump is putting up with this. ‘Pakistan believes it can say anything on issues so sensitive’

It followed comments by Munir in Florida where he reportedly told a local radio programme that Pakistan may use nuclear weapons to thwart an Indian attack and “wipe out” India “and half the world” in the event of such a threat.

The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Monday came out with a strong statement in response to the remarks, which were reportedly made by Pakistans Chief of Army Staff during his visit to the United States.

In response to the remarks reportedly made by COAS of Pakistan during his recent visit US, a MoD release said “Our attention has been drawn to remarks by COAS of Pakistan. Nuclear sabre-rattling is Pakistan’s stock-in-trade,” the MEA official spokesperson said.”

Pakistani military spokesperson responded

A Pakistani military spokesperson responded, “The international community can draw its own conclusions” from those remarks — which also bolster “previously raised concerns about the role of air strikes in a strategy for nuclear war, and reinforce to the world just what little confidence anyone can have in safeguards against accidental or intentional nuclear use in a state where terrorists and the military operate hand-in-glove.”

Responding to a question on the remarks, MEA spokesperson said comments were of course “regrettable” and it was ironic that these were coming from soil of friendly third country. That these remarks were made from the soil of a friendly third country was also unfortunate, the official said.

“The spokesperson of the MEA uploaded comments saying that India is not likely to capitulate to any form of nuclear blackmail. India is willing to take all necessary steps to safeguard the country’s nuclear security. The spokesperson further underlined that the MEA is deeply concerned over…”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *